Showing posts from February, 2017

Green Card through Job-Employment Based

Green Card through Job-Employment Based

  Job or Employment Based

People who want to become immigrants based on employment or a job offer may apply for permanent residence or an immigrant visa abroad, when an immigrant visa number becomes available according to the following employment based preferences:

First Preference: Priority Workers, including aliens with extraordinary abilities, outstanding professors and researchers, and certain multinational executives and managers.

Second Preference: Members of professions holding an advanced degree or persons of exceptional ability (including individuals seeking a National Interest Waiver)

Third Preference: Skilled Workers, professionals and other qualified workers

Fourth Preference: Certain special immigrants including those in religious vocations

Fifth Preference: Employment creation immigrants (investors or entrepreneurs)

   Green Card through Employment Based - Immigration lawyer 
 Call us today at (818) 506-0070to schedule a free consul…



Any decision made by an immigration judge can be reopened or reconsidered if a motion is made by either the foreign national (or their petitioner), the government agency, the judge, or the Board of Immigration Appeals.

A motion to reopen the case is appropriate when there are new facts relevant to the case. These motions must be filed within 90 days of the original decision.

A motion to reconsider the case is appropriate when the judge's or board's decision is thought to be in error. These motions must be filed within 30 days of the original decision.

These motions can no longer be made to the judge once the decision has been appealed to the Board of Immigration Appeals, but can be made to the BIA under the same rules and deadlines.

There are two exceptions to the 30 and 90 day deadlines. Where an immigration judge made a removal order without the person because they failed to appear either because they did not have adequate notice or due to excep…

Felicidades a Michelle por su residencia permanente

Felicidades a Michelle por su residencia permanente. Se va a visitar a su mamá a quien no ha visto por más de ocho años.


NON IMMIGRANT VISAS - TEMPORARY VISAS Most foreign nationals who want to travel to the United States for vacation or business must first obtain a visa from a U.S. Consulate abroad. B-2 VISAS Foreigners visiting the United States temporarily for pleasure are covered by the B-2 visa; such trips can include tourism, vacation, visits with friends or relatives, medical treatment, participation by amateurs in unpaid musical, sports, or similar events or contests. The Customs and Border Patrol officer at the port of entry into the United States stamps the duration of authorized stay for B-2 visa holders. To apply for a B-1 or B-2 visa, the applicant needs to fill out form DS-160 and schedule a visa appointment at the U.S. Consulate or Embassy in their home country. Evidence of strong ties back to their home country must also be submitted. Such evidence includes proof of employment, bank statements, proof of ownership of property, etc. We can help you increase your chances of obtaining the visa…

A coldly planned success

A coldly planned success: 1) Daca, 2) permission to leave the country; 3) legal entry; 4) legal residence through wife = citizen = happy and united family.